Ah, Black Friday: The time of year when carriers and retailers fall all over themselves to outdo each other's phone deals.
It's also the time of year when you see some of the hottest phones available with killer deals and discounts, and midprice phones that get even cheaper.
Here are the best deals for AT&T, Cricket, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Verizon, in alphabetical order.
AT&T's Black Friday web page is already live, but it has yet to list any of its big deals. Still, if you're an AT&T customer, this is the site you'll want to periodically refresh.
What you should know is that AT&T is offering some Buy One, Get One deals independent of Black Friday. As of right now you can pick up any of the following phones through the AT&T Next equipment instalment plan and get a second one for free:
The deals on AT&T's prepaid arm, Cricket Wireless, will chug along from Nov. 20 to Nov. 26. The carrier is selling a handful of phones at super low prices -- the most expensive costs $130 -- and the deals are even sweeter if you're switching from your current carrier to Cricket.
Note that these involve entry level and midrange phones:
- LG Fortune for free for customers who switch to Cricket ($30 otherwise)
- LG X Charge for $50 for switchers ($100 otherwise)
- $30 for switchers ($130 otherwise) for
- $10 for switchers ($60 otherwise) for
- Samsung Galaxy Halo for $80 for switchers ($100 otherwise)
- Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime 2 for $40 for switchers ($80 otherwise)
- ZTE Blade X for $50
- ZTE Blade X Max for $100
- ZTE Overture 3 for free for customers who switch to Cricket ($50 otherwise)
Sprint has deals on a handful of different iPhone models as well as several Android devices. There's $350 off the , and with the Sprint Flex lease program, when you trade in an eligible phone -- which includes several older flagships such as the , , and .
Other Sprint deals include the following:
- Free 32GB iPhone 7 when you lease another or with Sprint Flex
- $50 off with 18-month lease ($13.90 per month)
- $112.50 off with 18-month lease ($12.50 per month)
- 50 percent off Samsung Galaxy S8 with 18-month lease ($15.62 per month)
- 50 percent off Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with 18-month lease ($17.71 per month)
- 50 percent off Samsung Galaxy S8 Active with 18-month lease ($17.71 per month)
- 50 percent off Galaxy Note 8 with 18-month lease ($20 per month)
- $5 a month with 18-month lease (and a free Essential 360 video camera starting Nov. 23) for
- 50 percent off Moto Z2 Force Edition and a free Moto Mod with 18-month lease ($16.50 per month)
Find more Sprint Black Friday deals here.
T-Mobile is(buy one get one) event that includes this year's most popular phones. Here are the phones that you can BOGO:
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus (second phone for $100)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- LG G6
- LG V30
- LG V30+
Also, if you're hoping to get the iPhone X, you can save $300 on T-Mobile with an eligible trade-in.
T-Mobile's Black Friday deals are live now.
For US Cellular, Black Friday lasts from Nov. 22 to Nov. 27. During that time it'll be giving away free phones to customers who sign up for an unlimited data plan and turn in their old smartphone, or for $10 a month with no phone turn in. Here are the "free" phones:
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- iPhone 8
- LG G6
To get one of these phones, you have to turn in anor later, a or later, or an LG G6, V20 or V30. The phone has to be undamaged and in working condition.
Black Friday starts Thanksgiving day for Verizon and it just revealed its big deals. The headline act: up to 50 percent off a handful of Android flagships when you sign up for the Verizon Unlimited plan. The deal applies to:
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8 Plus
- Galaxy Note 8
- Moto Z2 Force
Verizon will also give you a free Asus ZenFone V for switching to Verizon or adding five new lines on the Verizon device payment plan. Verizon will also have deals on iPads, Google Home products, Nest products and speakers. Visit Verizon's Black Friday page starting Nov. 23 for details.
Update 10:54 a.m. PT: Added Black Friday deals from Verizon.
Black Friday deals: See every Black Friday 2017 deal we've found so far
Holiday Gift Guide: CNET's full gift guide, including dozens of products priced under $25, $50 and $100