Looking for an Xbox One? Don't buy one until Black Friday.
Microsoft has announced that it will be slashing the price of the Xbox One during the Black Friday weekend. The software giant will be offering $50 off any of the 12 Xbox One bundles that are being offered this holiday season.
Bundles will start at $299 and go up to $450. That's the lowest price we have seen since the system was released back in November of 2013.
You can view the complete list of bundles below:
(Note that the price listed is after the $50 discount)
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians bundle ($450)
- Xbox One Elite bundle ($450)
- Xbox One 1TB holiday bundle ($350)
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle ($300)
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider bundle ($350)
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie game bundle ($300)
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War bundle ($300)
- Xbox One with Kinect bundle ($450)
- Xbox One Fallout 4 bundle ($350)
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console (nearly sold out) ($350)
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 bundle (nearly sold out) ($350)
- Xbox One FIFA 16 bundle (nearly sold out) ($350)
Deals will be available in-store and online starting on Friday, November 27 and run through Monday, November 30. Microsoft does warn, however, that some deals will be in limited supplies. The Forza 6, Madden NFL 16, and FIFA 16 bundle are currently said to be "nearly sold out," so you may have to act fast.
We also expect select retailers to sweeten the deal with either free games, gift cards or added accessories. You can view our ongoing Black Friday coverage here for retail-specific deals.