This story is part of Gift Guide, our year-round collection of the best gift ideas.
Cyber Monday may have come and gone, but the deals are far from over. Tons of major retailers like Best Buy, Amazon and Walmart are still rolling out the savings with extended Cyber Monday, or Cyber Week deals. You can find tons of great discounts on TVs, headphones, kitchen gadgets and more. However, now that the most official sales are wrapping up, there's no guaranteeing how long these offers will be available. So if you want to save some money before the holidays, make the most of these remaining bargains while you can.
With thousands of remaining deals to sort through, we've gone ahead and taken care of some of the legwork by rounding up the best Cyber Week deals you can still take advantage of today. And we'll continue to update this page throughout the week as things expire or if new deals crop up, so be sure to check back often to be sure you're getting the best deals available.
Top 10 Cyber Week sales
1. Amazon: Remaining savings on Amazon devices and much more
2. Best Buy: Laptops, TVs and more with big holiday discounts
3. Walmart: Save on tech, home and toys
4. Target: Low prices on tech, toys, home decor and more
5. StackSocial: Huge discounts on tech, subscriptions and more
6. Dell: Up to 60% off laptops, PCs and accessories
7. Home Depot: Savings on tools, appliances, furniture and more
8. Wayfair: Up to 70% off furniture, decor, bedding and more
9. Lowe's: Discounted tools, appliances, decor and smart home
10. Wellbots: Steep discounts on smart home tech and e-scooters
If you want to dive deeper into the remaining deals, we've picked out a few of our favorites just below. We've also picked out a large selection of Cyber Week deals under $25 and Cyber Week deals under $50 that are still available if you're looking to make the most of a limited budget this year.
Cyber Week deals on TVs
These small, HD smart TVs make a great buy if you need a TV for a spare bedroom or kids' playroom -- especially from just $90. You'll score an Echo Dot worth $40 at no extra cost, too.
If you want an affordable 4K TV, this smart Fire TV from Insignia is worth a look at just $230 -- $70 less than usual. You'll get a 3rd-gen Echo Dot (worth $40) thrown in for free, too.
The C2 is our favorite high-end TV of the year. It's sleek-looking and packed with features, especially for gamers. But the best part is the picture quality, which thanks to OLED technology makes everything on the huge screen look better.
More TV deals
- LG 70-inch NanoCell 75UQA Series 4K smart TV: $750 (save $150)
- LG 55-inch B2 Series OLED 4K smart TV: $1,000 (save $300)
- Samsung 65-inch QN90B Neo QLED 4K smart TV: $1,700 (save $300)
- LG 65-inch G2 Series OLED Evo 4K smart TV with Gallery design: $2,200 (save $600)
- TCL 75-inch 4 Series 4K Roku smart TV: $500 (save $300)
Cyber Week deals on smart home
This smart accessory can be added to nearly any garage door made after 1993 and connects to your phone for easy control of the door from anywhere. It's down to its best price, so be sure to grab one for yourself and even some family members, they'll be sure to thank you for something that's so useful.
Add Alexa to more rooms in your home with this cheap Echo Dot deal. This model may be a few years old, but it's still a perfectly usable smart speaker.
Nest's diminutive smart speaker is down to just $18 making it a no-brainer buy for any Google-based smart home.
More smart home deals
- Amazon Echo Dot (5th Gen): $28 (save $22)
- Amazon Echo Show 5: $35 (save $50)
- Amazon Echo Show 8: $70 (save $60)
- Lenovo Smart Clock Essential: $30 (save $40)
- Ecovacs Deebot X1 Omni robot vacuum and mop: $1,000 (save $550)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3: $140 (save $60)
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2: $170 (save $90)
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired: $40 (save $25)
- Nest Learning Thermostat: $180 (save $70)
- iRobot Roomba i7 Plus: $500 (save $400)
- Meta Portal TV: $50 (save $100)
Cyber Week deals on headphones and speakers
If earbuds with a stem design, like Apple's AirPods, feel uncomfortable or are constantly falling out of your ears, Samsung's Galaxy Buds Live might be the alternative you're looking for. These open-ear, true-wireless earbuds look stunning, and for a limited time you can grab a pair for $70 off.
More headphone and speaker deals
- Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro: $100 (save $70)
- Bose SoundLink Micro: $90 (save $30)
- Bose QuietComfort 45: $229 (save $100)
- Bose QuietComfort II earbuds: $249 (save $50)
- Sony WF-1000XM4: $228 (save $52)
- TicPods 2 Pro Plus wireless earbuds: $49 (save $21 with instant coupon)
- Anker Soundcore 3 Bluetooth speaker: $36 (save $15 with instant coupon)
Cyber Week deals on laptops and tablets
We often call the MacBook Air the most universally useful laptop you can buy. Although it was recently updated with a larger display and Apple's latest M2 chip, it also got a higher starting price. The good news is the M1 MacBook Air is still available and remains a fantastic choice for most people in need of an ultraportable everyday laptop.
Apple's 2021 iPad model is $30 off right now. That's not as cheap as it went during Cyber Monday but still a near-10% saving.
More laptop and tablet deals
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022): $270 (save $160)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8: $539 (save $161)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite: $120 (save $80)
- Apple iPad (10th generation): $426 (save $23)
- Apple MacBook Pro M2: $1,149 (save $150)
- Asus 14-inch FHD laptop: $150 (save $100)
- Lenovo 14-inch Chromebook laptop: $180 (save $150)
Cyber Week deals on phones and smartwatches
The budget-friendly Google Pixel 6A is already a pretty great value, and right now you can pick it up on sale for even less. It comes in three colors, all of which are available now, but discounts jump around a bit between the different variants. $89 off the charcoal variant is the best deal you'll find.
More phone and smartwatch deals
- Google Pixel 6 Pro: $643 (save $256)
- Google Pixel 6: $500 (save $99)
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G: $170 (save $70)
- OnePlus 9 5G: $300 (save $300)
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G: $450 (save $350)
- OnePlus 10 Pro 5G: $550 (save $250)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: $200 (save $80)
- Motorola Razr 5G: $600 (save $800)
- Ticwatch Pro 3 Ultra: $200 (save $100 with instant coupon)
Cyber Week deals on streaming devices
The Chromecast with Google TV is one of our overall favorite streaming devices for 2022, and right now you can grab one for its best price to date.
Hook your TV up with easy access to all the popular streaming services with 50% off this streaming stick.
Hook up the Fire TV Stick 4K to your TV's HDMI port for easy access to all of the biggest streaming services. This device offers 4K and HDR support, Dolby Atmos audio and tight integration with Alexa.
More streaming device deals
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite: $15 (save $15)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max: $35 (save $20)
- Roku Express: $18 (save $12)
- Roku Ultra: $70 (save $30)
Cyber Week deals on gaming
Save $60 on the Xbox Series S at Amazon and nab $40 of Amazon credit when you do. Target's price is $10 more, though you'll get $50 Target credit there.
Nintendo rarely offers discounts on the Switch, so this seasonal bundle with Mario Kart 8 is about as good as it gets. At $300, it is the same price as the console normally costs, but also includes a digital copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (a great game) and a three-month subscription to Nintendo Online.
More gaming deals
- Meta Quest 2 bundle: $350 (save $50)
- Samsung Odyssey 27-inch QHD gaming monitor: $250 (save $150)
Cyber Week deals on software and subscriptions
This limited-time offer is near the lowest price we've seen for this wildly popular Microsoft Office lifetime license. It's available for both Mac and Windows, so be sure to grab the right one for the computer that you use regularly.
This bundle includes five courses and over 180 hours of training materials. Whether you're looking to change careers or want to just learn more on the side, this is a great way to pick up useful skills at a fraction of the regular price.
Whether you travel for pleasure or business, you should be using Dollar Flight Club to help you get the best flights for the cheapest prices. Right now, you can pick up a lifetime subscription for just $50 which is an absolute steal.
More software and subscription deals
- DJ and music production learning bundle: $50
- NatureID plant identification app: $15 (save $45)
- Hushed Private Phone Line: $25 (save $125)
- AppMySite mobile app builder: $29 (save 93%)
- Koofr Cloud Storage (100GB lifetime): $30 (save 94%)
- LastPass password manager (1 year): 25% off
- IPVanish VPN (1 year + 3 months free): $48 (save $117)
- Paramount Plus annual plan: 50% off with code ALLYEAR
- NordVPN: Up to 63% off
Cyber Week deals on tech accessories
Nomad makes a variety of sleek and modern accessories for phones, laptops, tablets and more. And right now, you can pick some up for 30% off at its extended Cyber Monday sale.
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack: $75 (save $25)
- GoPro Hero11 Black action cam: $350 (save $200)
- Nixplay digital photo frames: 20% off
- Aura digital photo frames: Up to $50 off
- Insta360 One X2 construction kit: $386 (save $75)
- Bluetti Expansion Battery B230: $1,189 (save $510 with instant coupon)
- VisionTek VT71000 USB-C docking station: $230 (save $170)
Cyber Week deals on home and kitchen
Snag an upright Dyson vacuum cleaner for $399 in this Cyber Week deal. It's a great pick for households with pets.
Traditional coffee makers can't offer warm, foamy milk to accompany your coffee, but the Keurig K Latte does. This two-in-one machine is usually $90, but you can have it for just $60 today at Best Buy.
Air fryers are all the rage these days and you can get in on the craze with close to a third off this popular Dash model. It has a 2.6-quart capacity which is ideal for a couple or small family and can crisp up wings, fries, veggies and more with way less fat.
More home deals
- Ninja Professional Plus Blender Duo: $120 (save $30)
- Café Affetto automatic espresso machine: $499 (save $230)
- L'OR Barista System bundle: $129 (save $35 with instant coupon)
- Crux Marshmello 8-quart digital air fryer: $80 (save $50)
- Beautiful by Drew Barrymore 6-quart touchscreen air fryer: $69 (save $20)
- Gourmia 2-quart digital air fryer: $30 (save $20)
- Yummly smart meat thermometer: $80 (save $20)
- Keurig K-Duo Essentials coffee maker: $79 (save $30)
- Hart carpet and upholstery spot cleaner: $59 (save $40)
- Dreo Solaris Slim H3 Space Heater: $75 (save $25)
- Antarctic Star 36-inch electric fireplace: $220 (save $50)
- 7-quart CrockPot manual slow cooker: $40 (save $10)
- Casper Element mattress (queen): $625 (save $70)
- Casper Original mattress (queen): $971 (save $324)
- Levoit Core 300 air purifier: $85 (save $15)
- Petcube Bites 2 Lite interactive pet monitoring camera: $110 (save $40)
- Hai Smart Showerhead: $149 (save $100)
- Cricut Explore Air 2: $169 (save $31)
- Emporia EV charger: $399 (save $100)
- Noco Boost Plus car jump starter: $100 (save $25)
- Vitamix sale: Up to 20% off
- Nutribullet blender combo: $122 (save $28)
- Instant Pot 10-in-1 cooker: $100 (save $70)
Cyber Week deals on health and fitness
Upgrade your home gym with this adjustable dumbbell set at $100 off. It allows weight adjustments in increments ranging from 5 to 52.5 pounds and stores away without taking up a lot of space.
With three speeds and a handheld design, Therabody's portable Theragun Mini massager is perfect for taking on the go.
If you're into cycling or spin classes, consider this Schwinn fitness indoor cycling exercise bike while it's a third off. This is a great price for an indoor cycling bike, especially for one that can be used with popular apps like Peloton and Zwift.
More health deals
- Peloton Bike: $1,145 (save $300)
- Therabody Theragun Pro (4th Generation): $400 (save $200)
- JaxJox adjustable kettlebell: $150 (save $100)
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 adjustable dumbbells: $349 (save $200)
- Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300 electric toothbrush: $130 (save $40)
- Gymshark sale: Up to 60% off
- Viome Full Body Intelligence test: $299 (save $100 with instant coupon)
- Everlywell food sensitivity tests: Up to 35% off with code HOLIDAY
- Sunbeam cordless heating pad: $50 (save $30)
- Braun electric razor: $98 (save $32)
- Withings Body Plus smart scale: $70 (save $30)
When is Cyber Week 2022?
While Black Friday denotes the day after folks in the US observe Thanksgiving, the fourth Thursday in November each year, Cyber Week kicks off after the weekend on "Cyber Monday." This year, Cyber Monday fell on Nov. 28, with many of those deals now rolling over into Cyber Week or holiday sales.
Which stores have Cyber Week sales?
Basically all major retailers -- both online and brick-and-mortar stores -- have tons of deals and discounts for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Cyber Week each year. That includes the likes of Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart, as well as more specialized retailers such as B&H Photo, GameStop and Dell.
- Best Buy Cyber Week sale
- Walmart Cyber Week sale
- Target Cyber Week sale
- Amazon Cyber Week sale
- Mint Mobile Cyber Week sale
- MatterHackers Cyber Week sale
- Wellbots Cyber Week sale
- B&H Photo Cyber Week Sale
When do Cyber Week deals start and end?
Cyber Week officially kicks off on Cyber Monday, which fell on Nov. 28 this year and brought a lot of doorbuster deals and limited-time offers starting and ending on that single day, or ending on that day after having kicked off on Black Friday. However, tons of these sales are now rolling over into Cyber Week, with new deals being added throughout the holiday shopping season.
Are Cyber Week available in-person?
Though Cyber Week deals are usually exclusively available online, you might be able to catch some big discounts in-store, too -- especially because Cyber Monday deals tend to trickle into the days following. A lot of deals can be purchased online for in-store pickup, too.
Why is it called 'Black Friday' and 'Cyber Monday'?
Throughout history, the term "black" has been used to denote distressing or calamitous events. The earliest known use of Black Friday for the Friday after Thanksgiving was to refer to the practice of workers calling in sick the day after Thanksgiving in the early 1950s. Around that same time, US police adopted the term to describe the traffic conditions during the first major holiday shopping date.
After attempts to move to the term "Big Friday" failed, merchants attempted to ameliorate the term Black Friday in subsequent years, suggesting that its origin was not due to the poor traffic conditions the shopping day created, but because the profit it generated put stores "back in the black" in financial terms.
Then, in 2005, the National Retail Federation coined the term "Cyber Monday" because it had noticed a spike in online traffic the Monday following Thanksgiving. At the time, they believed it was because people were making online purchases while they were at work following the holiday so their kids couldn't see any gift purchases and because work computers usually have faster internet connection.
There was some chatter about calling the date Black Monday or Blue Monday -- because hyperlinks are blue -- but eventually, everyone settled on the more futuristic-sounding Cyber Monday. In 2014, Cyber Monday became the biggest online shopping day in the country.
The CNET Deals team will keep you up to date on all of the best deals all year long, so be sure to follow the team on Twitter and sign up for the CNET Deals newsletter.