At the Comic Con Panel for CBS' Hit Show NCIS: LA, any discussion at future plot lines was put on hold to introduced some very special guest.
- Osama Bin Laden's body was buried at sea and tonight we are honored to have as a special guest of CBS, 75 Sailors from the Aircraft Carrier,
Carl Vinson which Osama Bin Laden was buried.
- NCIS: LA The TV Show wanted to pay tribute to the real men and women who are part of the Navy and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
- We get to play heroes but when you get to actually meet heroes, you know, that's kinda another level.
- It was also a chance for the actors LL Cool J, Chris O'Donnell and Executive Producer, Shane Brennan to explain some of the cutting edge technology used in their show.
- 75% of what you see on Television on this show is real technology,
The other 25% is technology that's in development.
- In real life, the military uses some technology that's not even as high-tech as seen on the show, for example when Navy Captain Bruce Lindsey and his crew were on a rescue mission in Haiti.
- People through Facebook connected us and said, there are some people here through our church group we know about that have been bypassed, nobody is helping them, can you help them?
And they went in to Google Earth, Googled, found the locationsâ?¦
- And for some much deserved fun,
the heroes of the USS Carl Vinson got to mingle with the actors who play heroes on TV.
In San Diego, I'm Kara Tsuboi, CNET.Com for CBS News.
Why Apple shouldn't bring MagSafe back to MacBooks
FinTech in 2021 and Beyond (CES 2021 Expert Panel)
Everything Samsung announced at its January Unpacked event
S21 Ultra camera features improved dynamic range
Samsung reveals S Pen with new S21 Ultra phone
Samsung debuts SmartTags object trackers
Surprising new versions of autonomous vehicles
Pooping robots, glowing face masks and rollable screens: Weird...