spiritdancer59 posted in the CNET WIndows Vista forum
(1) Could someone tell me how to make folders in the Start: All Programs on Vista Home
Edition? This is my first time with Vista. (2) My Start: All Programs is getting kinda full,
and I would love to be able to make folders (such as a Utility folder) to put the shortcuts
of like apps into.
Jimmy Greystone posted the answer in the forums. Here it is.
(3) Right click on the start button, which now looks like a blue orb with the Windows
logo on it.
(4) Select either Open or Open All Users.
(5) Then click on Programs.
(6) Here are the folders that show up in All programs.
(7)You can move folders and icons around in here, just like you would in any explorer
(8) Click Organize and New folder to make a folder.
(9)Then type in the name.
If *you've* got a question, head to the CNET forums at forums.cnet.com and ask it.
You'll find lots of friendly help there.
That's it for this quick tip. I'm Tom Merritt, CNET.com.