Alexa can give you the scoop on all of the current deals as early as Saturday, July 13. Amazon will post as often as every five minutes ( ), but monitoring them all on your laptop or phone can be a pain. That's where Alexa comes in.kicks off on Monday, July 15 and will last for 48 hours. However, if you're interested in shopping the early deals,
On your phone's Amazon Alexa app or, simply ask about the and Alexa will read them to you and ask if you'd like to buy the items. For example, Alexa may say, "I found a deal on a speaker set for $45, would you like to buy it?" If you say no, your helpful shopping sidekick bot will continue reading the next deal. You can even specifically ask Alexa about speaker deals if that's all you're interested in buying. You can also add the , which tracks Prime Day deals.
You'll need to be an Amazon Prime member in order to get these deals -- however, there's a . But if you are a Prime member, you'll that Amazon shoppers love.
Here are some phrases you can ask Alexa for Prime Day:
- "Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?"
- "Alexa, show me Amazon Prime Day deals."
- "Alexa, what are my deals?"
- "Alexa, order a Fire TV stick."
- "Alexa, order the $85 Kindle Paperwhite."
- "Alexa, order Jaden Smith's Just water."
- "Alexa, order Marshmello's stuffed puffs."
- "Alexa, order Zac Brown's demerbox."
Want more Amazon Prime Day tips? See theand learn how to when the sales start.