Details of a gaming smartphone from Lenovo has reportedly leaked online. The phone will be branded with the , XDA Developers reported Tuesday citing an unnamed source.
XDA Developers said it learned from teaser videos and posters that the Legion Gaming Phone will possibly launch with:
- 90W fast wired charging for 100% charge within 30 minutes
- 5000mAh dual-cell battery
- A USB-C port on the side and the bottom
- No headphone jack
- Two rear cameras in the middle of the back -- 64MP and 16MP
- A pop-up front-facing 20MP camera on the side
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Two speakers
- 144Hz refresh rate display
- Notch-less screen
- Android 10
Posters and specs have been shared by Lenovo on Chinese social media site Weibo and have leaked elsewhere online, the report said.
Lenovo didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.