Well, Roadshow readers, another week is in the books. October is now November, and it's been a busy week of first drives and big news stories. From our first test of a Ford Shelby GT500 to Fiat-Chrysler announcing a merger with Peugeot-Citroen, a whole lot of big stuff has happened over the past seven days.
Here's a recap of our most important stories from Oct. 27 to Nov. 2.
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Ford's top-dog, 760-horsepower Mustang Shelby GT500 is here. We know this big brute can light 'em up at drag strips and rip off seriously quick quarter-mile times. But it's not a one-trick pony -- this Shelby is fantastic in the corners, too.
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Old as it may be, there's still a lot to like about Toyota's go-anywhere Land Cruiser. The 2020 model year sees the addition of a new Heritage Edition, which brings a bit more cool factor to the Land Cruiser's exterior design.
2019 Kia Stinger GT
Following our Kia's svelte hatchback. Spoiler alert: This car is fantastic., we invited a 2019 model into the Roadshow garage for a week to take a more in-depth look at
- : Fiat-Chrysler and Europe's Peugeot-Citroen have officially merged.
- : We say goodbye to Ford's lovable longroof, which has officially gone out of production.
- : What's it like to own Tesla's least expensive sedan?
- SEMA everywhere: SEMA show. , and show us their wares ahead of the 2019
- : We get a shadowy look at the rakish new Kia Optima sedan.
- : Porsche's 992-generation 911 Carrera can now be ordered with a seven-speed manual transmission.
Winter tires make a world of difference
If you live in a snowbelt state, you'd be smart to fit your vehicle with a proper set of winter tires. We take a closer look at why these special tires are so helpful by performing some simple maneuvering exercises on an ice rink.
Shelby GT500 meets the track
Ride along with Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens as he gives Ford's new 760-horsepower Mustang Shelby GT500 a proper workout.
2020 Volvo S90: 5 things you need to know
Volvo's largest sedan doesn't sell nearly as well as its BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class competitors, and as far as we're concerned, that's a shame. Here are a few reasons why we really like the handsome S90.