If you're looking for a deal on JBL or AKG headphones, here's a list of products that are on sale starting on Black Friday (they go through Cyber Monday).
- AKG N60 NC, $149.95 (originally $249.95): I'm a fan of the AKG N60 NC, one of the best sounding on-ear noise-canceling headphones. It's comfortable and delivers delivers 30 hours of battery life and can still be used in passive mode after the battery dies out. It's $200 on Amazon right now, so you're really getting $50 off.
- JBL E50BT, $99.95 (originally $149.95): The E50BT is a full size wireless headphone that has JBL's built-in ShareMe technology lets you to stream music wirelessly to another ShareMe-equipped headphone. Battery life is rated at 18 hours. You can currently get this one on Amazon for around $120, depending on the color, so you're getting some savings on this sale.
- JBL E10, $19.95 (originally $39.95): Your basic in-ear headphone. Nothing special but worth looking at for $20.
- JBL Everest 700 BT, $99.95 (originally $199.95): This isn't a great full-size Bluetooth headphone for $200, but it's a lot more attractive at $100. Battery life is rated at 25 hours.
- AKG Y50 BT, $99.95 (originally $149.95): A decent deal on AKG's likable on-ear Bluetooth headphone.
- JBL Reflect Mini, $29.95 (originally 59.95): Your basic in-ear sport headphone. For around $60, you can pick up the wireless Bluetooth version (Reflect Mini BT) on Amazon.