With the release of a new iPhone, especially one that has some sort of change to its design, new battery cases typically get released a few months after the launch of the phone.
Such is the case for Mophie's new Juice Park Air for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. The new battery cases, which also feature wireless charging capabilities (though no charging puck is including), come in black, gold, rose gold, navy blue, and red for $99.95. No word yet on international pricing, but we'll add it as soon as we get it.
It's worth noting that the case charges via Micro-USB (or wirelessly) and has no Lightning port for connecting Apple's Lightning earbuds, so you'll have to use wireless headphones with the case.
Here are the key specs and features:
- Slimmest Juice Pack design to date
- Juice Pack Air for iPhone 7 is equipped with a 2,525mAh battery
- Juice Pack Air for iPhone 7 Plus includes a 2,420mAh battery
- Raised corners to safeguard screens from drops and scratches
- Both models feature Chargeforce technology that aligns magnetically with all Mophie Charge Force accessories (not included)
- Compatible with Qi and other popular wireless charging systems
- Priority+ charging enables pass-through charge, allowing the phone to charge first, then the Juice Pack battery
- Available in black, gold, rose gold, navy blue, and red. Mophie is a (RED) partner, so it donates some of its profits for the red-colored case to fight AIDS
- Price: $100