Happy Saturday, Roadshow readers -- it's time for our weekly recap. This week featured a number of important reviews, like theand , and included the debut of the long-awaited .
Here's a recap of our most important stories from Sept. 15 to 21.
2020 Ford Escape
Ford's compact SUV is back, and it's redesigned from the ground up. The 2020 Escape offers efficient powertrains, lots of cabin tech and even. Reviews editor Jon Wong explains why this one should soon be at the top of your shopping list.
2020 McLaren GT
Supercar maker McLaren knows how to build a great-driving car. But what about one you'd want to drive over the long haul? That's the mission of this new GT, and as executive producer Drew Stearne finds out, this car is very much the McLaren of grand tourers.
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package
Power isn't everything -- at least, that's the message from reviews editor Emme Hall. The 2020 Ford Mustang adds a High Performance Package to its EcoBoost trim, and this might just be the Mustang to get if you value handling over outright speed.
- : 300 miles? We'll believe it when we see it.
- : Honda's stalwart sedan gets a mild price increase for the new model year.
- : Here's everything we know about the so-called 'Plaid' version of Tesla's Model S.
- : We recap every new electric vehicle you can buy for the 2020 model year, and how far each one will go on a single charge.
- : The easy-to-like Honda CR-V gets a new gasoline-electric option for 2020. Don't forget to check out how it , too.
- : A whole lot of electric vans are heading Amazon's way.
2019 Audi A6 review
Audi's newis a tech powerhouse that's great to drive and easy on the eyes. Let reviews editor Antuan Goodwin go over the finer points in this in-depth video.
2019 Mercedes-AMG E63 sedan review
Antuan also takes a look at the high-performance-- a modern "Q-car" if there ever was one. See what he means by that phrase in the video above.
2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid officially debuts
now uses hybrid power. Associate editor Andrew Krok takes us through the finer details, live from the crossover's debut in Detroit this week.