The leak machine is warming up. With supposed specs and photos of the Galaxy Watch 3 and Galaxy Buds Live beginning to appear, Samsung fans might not have to wait until the company's. Add to that new information claiming the Watch 3 will come with 1.2- and 1.4-inch displays, ECG, blood-pressure monitoring and more.
- Two sizes, 1.6- and 1.8 inches (41 and 45mm), like the
- A return of the rotating bezel, smaller than the previous generation's
- Battery capacities will be the same as the Active 2 at 247 and 240 mAh
- It will come with 1GB RAM and Tizen OS 5.5
- Like the Active, the Watch 3 may have an optical heart-rate sensor, GPS, blood-pressure monitoring and an ECG, though SamMobile says the ECG may not be ready to use in July
The photos come to us courtesy of reliable leaker IceUniverse.
Though they're expected to be announced next month, it's reported the watch and earbuds will be available to buy around the same time as the Unpacked event. The event is rumored to be when the company will unveil its, and phones.
There's, but Samsung announced just before its August 2019 Unpacked event. The , Samsung's rival to , were released in March 2019 and .
"Samsung doesn't comment on rumors and speculation," a spokeswoman said regarding the rumors about the timing. The company didn't immediately respond to a request for comment on the spec leaks.