Spring is in the air -- and as the dust settles on winter, all the extra light streaming in the windows might be making it clear that you have tangles of cables, a dirty laptop and plenty of kitchen mess. Time to connect with your inner Marie Kondo.
We've collected the best tips for the right ways to clean up and organize. If you need some extra motivation, try downloading some of these apps to inspire you to get your cleaning on.
Keep your current phone clean and recycle your old ones
- Clean your phone screen with these tips.
- Here's how you can without harming the environment.
Clean your laptop and TV, and organize those cables
- How to screen.
- Your keyboard and mouse are filthy. Here's how to .
- How to .
- Organize your messy cords with .
- Here's how to on your Windows 10 PC.
Disinfect your kitchen and home
- These are probably filthy.
- How to without using chemicals.
- Keep your with these helpful tips.
- Cheap, easy ways to .
- in one afternoon.
- How to to rid it of odors and mites.
Eat better, exercise more for a healthier you
- Eat healthier with these .
- to your kitchen to make cooking easier.
- These will keep you healthy.
- Get in shape with these .