Greetings, Roadshow readers. It's Saturday, and that means it's time for our week in review. Grab your favorite morning beverage and have a read through the biggest stories of this past week. Over the week, we had our first-drive review of theand hopped behind the wheel of the .
Here's a recap of our most important stories from Sept. 29 to Oct. 5.
2020 Lincoln Corsair
So long, MKC, and hello, Corsair. The 2020 Lincoln Corsair does it best to don a baby Aviator look and feel, but is it successful? Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin had a go in the smallest Lincoln on sale.
2020 Audi A8 and Q5 plug-in hybrid
In the US, Audi will kick off its plug-in hybrid onslaught with three models: the A8, A6 and Q5 crossover SUV. Associate News Editor Andrew Krok touched down in Germany to give two of the models, the A8 and Q5 plug-ins, a whirl to see how the luxury models handle electrification.
2019 Porsche Panamera GTS
"Value" isn't exactly a word associated with Porsche, but like all other models that wear the GTS badge, the 2019 Porsche Panamera GTS takes some of the best performance goods and bundles them into a stellar package. Managing Editor Steven Ewing spent some time with the sedan and explains why the GTS model is his favorite.
- : Yes, the Japanese sports car's recalls even come from the German automaker. A total of seven Supras may need to be replaced altogether for bad welds.
- : The mid-engine sports car will rock a hardtop roof for its drop-top variant. It's the first Corvette to not sport a soft-top roof.
- : We explained when it's proper to use the Tesla Smart Summon feature after numerous incidents showed crashes and near misses on social media.
- : The Bavarian barnstormers returned complete with M Competition variants.
- : The upcoming supercar will make 1,817 horsepower. Yowza.
- : The automaker taught robots how to make hard-to-produce classic-car parts.
2020 Lincoln Corsair
Perhaps you don't just want to read our first drive review of the. Good news because you can watch Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin hustle the luxury crossover around on video.
2019 Porsche Macan S
Associate News Editor Andrew Krok went as far as to say theis a diamond with few flaws. How does the luxury performance crossover stand out? Watch above.
2019 Nissan Leaf Plus
Thinking of going electric? Theis a viable option, but it's not without its quirks. Reviews Editor Emme Hall talks about five things you should know if you're interested in the Leaf Plus and its electric lifestyle.