Here we are in November already. Specifically, it's a Saturday in November, and that makes this the first week in review of the month. Dig into all of the good stuff down below, or click play above as Craig Cole and I discuss the coolest news from the 2021 SEMA aftermarket show in the Roadshow News Recap.
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin spent a good long time with the rugged off-road SUV. He thinks Wrangler buyers should pause and check this out first.
Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens tried towing with our long-term Tesla Model Y, and it was a challenge.
Antuan also drove the 2022 Kia EV6, albeit briefly. Still, he found plenty to look forward to.
- : One of the coolest builds from SEMA this year was the Eluminator concept, which also debuted Ford's new electric crate motor.
- : Another stunner from SEMA, the Chevy Beast has Corvette power and off-road gear for days.
- : We got our best look yet at the upcoming electric bus.
- : It looks like we're on the cusp of EV tax credits increasing in a big way.
- : We have full prices and breakdowns for the two-row version of the SUV.
- : It's not exactly the bargain it once was.
Check out the EV6, strutting its stuff on camera.