It's been a big week, Roadshow readers, and next week is looking to be even bigger. That's because Ford will finally reveal the 2021 Bronco on Monday, July 13, and you'll be able to. Before that, though, let's have a look back at the past seven days of news and reviews. Here's what was hot from July 5 to 11.
The Kia K5 replaces the outgoing Optima sedan, and it's a big enough step forward that it's worthy of a new name. With its excellent style and class-leading tech, there's never been a better time to check out Kia's offering in this highly competitive class.
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is a big, luxurious, three-row SUV, and the AMG GLS63 version turns up the wick with the addition of a 603-horsepower V8. If you need a family-hauler that also hauls ass, look no further.
We're so impressed with Toyota's redesigned Highlander, we've decided to bring one home for an extended stay. Meet the 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, the newest member of Roadshow's long-term test fleet.
- : A few more teasers hit the web this week ahead of the SUV's official debut on Monday.
- : One of our favorite compact cars gets turbo power, and while it's not the Mazdaspeed3 replacement we were hoping for, it still sounds like a rockin' good time.
- : This concept previews the next member of Audi's E-Tron electric family.
- : Mercedes-Benz shows us all the latest and greatest features it'll offer in the next version of its flagship S-Class.
- : Hyundai teases its new Elantra N-Line with a set of shadowy images.
- : More features, same price. Sounds good to us.
Mercedes-AMG A45 S: Super-hot hatch
Our UK team takes a drive in Mercedes' hottest A-Class, the AMG A45. We don't get this one in the US, though, and that's a damn shame.
Volvo XC90 T8: Sweet Swede
Volvo's biggest SUV, the XC90, is stylish and luxurious, and with its T8 plug-in hybrid powertrain, pretty darn efficient, too.