Fun fact, Roadshow readers: This time last year, we were slogging through snow while covering the. But even though the Detroit expo has , this post-CES week still proved to be quite busy, with a number of important debuts.
Here's a recap of what stole the automotive spotlight from Jan. 12-18.
2021 Genesis GV80
Genesis' first SUV is finally, finally here. The SUV was, and not long after, we were able to take a quick spin in the three-row SUV on the busy streets of Seoul. Our time behind the wheel may have been limited, but we still walked away impressed.
2021 Aston Martin DBX
Speaking of first SUVs, Aston Martin is now getting in on the luxury/performance/utility game with its 2021 DBX. The final car isn't quite done yet, but we were able to take a prototype out for a brief test in, of all places, Oman.
2020 Polaris Slingshot
The weird, wonderful, three-wheeled Polaris Slingshot is back for 2020 with a number of meaningful upgrades. This so-called autocycle is still as quirky as ever, but thankfully, a lot easier to live with, too.
- GMC's versions of the new Chevy Tahoe and Suburban. : Here's everything you need to know about
- Terrain SUV now come with rugged-looking AT4 variants. : The Canyon pickup and
- Corvette, Kia Telluride and Jeep Gladiator take home the 2020 North American Car, Truck and Utility of the Year awards. : The Chevy C8
- : Days before our first drive, Genesis pulled the wraps off its new GV80 SUV.
- : The SQ7 and SQ8 join the automaker's lineup for 2020.
- : The 718 Boxster and Cayman GTS now come with 4.0-liter, naturally aspirated power.
Off-road with the Ford F-150 Raptor
Last summer, our Carfection team from the UK spent some time in America, and with a properly American truck: the Ford F-150 Raptor.
2021 GMC Yukon revealed
Reviews editor Emme Hall takes a closer look at GMC's biggest SUV live from its debut in Vail, Colorado.
Aston Martin DBX tested in Oman
Ride along with executive producer Drew Stearne as he puts an Aston Martin DBX prototype through its paces in Oman.