B&H marked down a ton of Apple hardware during the week leading up to Cyber Monday -- and it's not turning back. The retailer continues to tweak its discount on the that Apple introduced less than two months ago, and which is now priced at $1,059.
That's $140 off Apple's retail price, $10 off the previous low from Black Friday -- and just $60 more than the list price of the comparable. Speaking of which -- B&H also has a pretty sweet deal on the older MacBook Air, which its selling for $869. Sure, the newer version features a superior display, a much faster processor, Touch ID and a bigger touchpad. But B&H's deals on both models are as good as we've seen.
B&H's sale extends across the MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro lines -- and there are some modest discounts on older Mac Mini, iMac and Mac Pro models as well. Higher-end MacBook Pro configurations from 2017 are selling for as much as $800 off.
There loads of configurations on sale and we've highlighted some of our favorites below.
Keep in mind:
- Prices and availability are confirmed as of Dec. 11 at 4 p.m. ET.
- B&H says the deal on the 2018 MacBook Air expires on Dec. 22.
- CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured below.
This is the brand-new MacBook Air, equipped with a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor, a 13.3-inch Retina display (with a 2,560x1,600-pixel resolution) and integrated Intel UHD Graphics. There are multiple configurations on sale -- but the best deal is on the silver-colored base model, with a 256GB hard drive and 8GB of RAM, which costs $1,059. The same configuration in gold or space gray goes for $10 more.
Deal expires on Dec. 22.
This is the older version of Apple's super-popular "budget" laptop. This configuration features a 1.8GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD.
B&H returns to its Cyber Monday deal -- $1,000 off an absolutely loaded configuration from 2017.
A nice configuration of the best version of the MacBook at the best price we're likely to see.
A decent deal on a pretty high-end configuration of the newest MacBook Pro, which came out this summer. Sweet.
Sure, it runs an integrated graphics processor. And it can't compete with its larger, 27-inch 4K sibling. But you can do much worse than a 21.5-inch iMac, with 8GB of RAM and a huge 1TB hard drive, for $1,000.
Originally published Nov. 14.
Update, Dec. 11: To reflect new and updated discounts.
Cyber Monday 2018 deals in each category
- Cyber Monday 2018: Every fantastic deal we can find, updating constantly
- Cyber Monday 2018 best TV deals: Save $100 on the 65-inch TCL 6 series, now $799
- Cyber Monday 2018 deals: iPad for $250, discounts on all MacBook Pros, $400 off gaming PC bundle, plus Chromebook, tablet sales
- Cyber Monday 2018 phone deals: Free OnePlus 6T today, LG V40 BOGO, free LG TV
- Cyber Monday 2018 smart home deals: Google and Echo devices starting at $24, Nest, Philips Hue and more
- Cyber Monday 2018 game console deals: PlayStation 4 for $200, PSVR for $199, Nintendo Switch and more
Cyber Monday 2018 deals by store
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday 2018 deals now: $20 Echo Dot, $30 Roku, $69 Echo and more discounts
- Cyber Monday deals at Walmart: $99 Google Home Hub, Xbox One X discounts, Bose deals and more
- Cyber Monday 2018 Target deals: The best stuff to get with that extra 15 percent off
- Cyber Monday 2018 Best Buy deals: $25 Google Home Mini, iPhone XS, Galaxy S9 and more
Cyber Monday 2018: CNET's complete coverage
- Cyber Monday 2018: The best deals you can get right now
- How to save even more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Cyber Monday 2018: All the deals and shopping tips
- Cyber Monday 2018: Xbox One S, Xbox One X deals continue starting at $199
- Catan, Pandemic, Arkham Horror and more: Cyber Monday deals on tabletop strategy games