B&H marked down a ton of Apple hardware during the week leading up to Cyber Monday -- and it's not turning back. The retailer continues to tweak its discount on the that Apple introduced less than two months ago, and which is now priced at $1,059.
That's $140 off Apple's retail price, $10 off the previous low from Black Friday -- and just $60 more than the list price of the comparable. Speaking of which -- B&H also has a pretty sweet deal on the older MacBook Air, which its selling for $869. Sure, the newer version features a superior display, a much faster processor, Touch ID and a bigger touchpad. But B&H's deals on both models are as good as we've seen.
B&H's sale extends across the MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro lines -- and there are some modest discounts on older Mac Mini, iMac and Mac Pro models as well. Higher-end MacBook Pro configurations from 2017 are selling for as much as $800 off.
There loads of configurations on sale and we've highlighted some of our favorites below.
Keep in mind:
- Prices and availability are confirmed as of Dec. 11 at 4 p.m. ET.
- B&H says the deal on the 2018 MacBook Air expires on Dec. 22.
- CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured below.
MacBook Air (silver, 2018) with 8GB of RAM and 128GB SSD for $1,059 (save $140)
This is the brand-new MacBook Air, equipped with a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor, a 13.3-inch Retina display (with a 2,560x1,600-pixel resolution) and integrated Intel UHD Graphics. There are multiple configurations on sale -- but the best deal is on the silver-colored base model, with a 256GB hard drive and 8GB of RAM, which costs $1,059. The same configuration in gold or space gray goes for $10 more.
Deal expires on Dec. 22.
MacBook Air (silver, 2017) for $869 (save $130)
This is the older version of Apple's super-popular "budget" laptop. This configuration features a 1.8GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD.
MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2017) with 15.4-inch display, Intel Core i7, 1TB SSD for $2,399 (save $800)
B&H returns to its Cyber Monday deal -- $1,000 off an absolutely loaded configuration from 2017.
12-inch MacBook (2017) with Intel Core m3, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD for $1,099 (save $200)
A nice configuration of the best version of the MacBook at the best price we're likely to see.
MacBook Pro (2018) with Touch Bar and Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $2,499 (save $300)
A decent deal on a pretty high-end configuration of the newest MacBook Pro, which came out this summer. Sweet.
21.5-inch iMac (2017) with Intel Core i5 and 1TB hard drive for $999 (save $100)
Sure, it runs an integrated graphics processor. And it can't compete with its larger, 27-inch 4K sibling. But you can do much worse than a 21.5-inch iMac, with 8GB of RAM and a huge 1TB hard drive, for $1,000.
Originally published Nov. 14.
Update, Dec. 11: To reflect new and updated discounts.
Cyber Monday 2018 deals in each category
- Cyber Monday 2018: Every fantastic deal we can find, updating constantly
- Cyber Monday 2018 best TV deals: Save $100 on the 65-inch TCL 6 series, now $799
- Cyber Monday 2018 deals: iPad for $250, discounts on all MacBook Pros, $400 off gaming PC bundle, plus Chromebook, tablet sales
- Cyber Monday 2018 phone deals: Free OnePlus 6T today, LG V40 BOGO, free LG TV
- Cyber Monday 2018 smart home deals: Google and Echo devices starting at $24, Nest, Philips Hue and more
- Cyber Monday 2018 game console deals: PlayStation 4 for $200, PSVR for $199, Nintendo Switch and more
Cyber Monday 2018 deals by store
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday 2018 deals now: $20 Echo Dot, $30 Roku, $69 Echo and more discounts
- Cyber Monday deals at Walmart: $99 Google Home Hub, Xbox One X discounts, Bose deals and more
- Cyber Monday 2018 Target deals: The best stuff to get with that extra 15 percent off
- Cyber Monday 2018 Best Buy deals: $25 Google Home Mini, iPhone XS, Galaxy S9 and more
Cyber Monday 2018: CNET's complete coverage
- Cyber Monday 2018: The best deals you can get right now
- How to save even more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Cyber Monday 2018: All the deals and shopping tips
- Cyber Monday 2018: Xbox One S, Xbox One X deals continue starting at $199
- Catan, Pandemic, Arkham Horror and more: Cyber Monday deals on tabletop strategy games