Greetings, Roadshow readers, and welcome back to another edition of the week in review. Automakers must be adjusting to life without auto shows because we had quite a few new vehicle debuts this week. We also drove some great cars, as always.
Tag along as we go through the best of the week ending Feb. 6.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok piled into the baby Bronco, aka the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport, to give it a go. He walked away mighty impressed with the little guy.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing took a pink Porsche for a drive. It also happens to be its first EV, the Taycan, in its base trim. Is it any good without options?
News and Features Editor Kyle Hyatt took our long-term Acura TLX for a road trip to see if the new sedan has the right stuff for the long haul.
- : The Blue Oval dropped the new pickup on us this week with evolutionary looks.
- : That's right, we're not only getting a standard Raptor, but a Raptor R too.
- : The long-running pickup's next generation debuted this week with surprisingly good looks.
- : The new Pathfinder also bowed with sleeker looks and a slightly more butch stance.
- It reportedly did. The tech giant may have a formidable chassis pro on its team now.
- : The CT5-V and CT4-V Blackwings debuted, and the former is the fastest production car ever from the brand.
Go up close and personal with the new Frontier, starring Reviews Editor Emme Hall. It seriously looks good.