Hello from the Windy City, Roadshow readers, where we're finishing up a week at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. As you can imagine, that's been our main focus this week, but never fear, we've sprinkled in several important reviews and videos, too.
Here's a look back at what was hot from Feb. 2-8.
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet
No surprise, the new, 992-generation Porsche 911 Carrera is a fantastic sports car. Thankfully, none of that greatness is lost by cutting the roof off and adding weight over the rear axle. This Carrera 4S Cabriolet is every bit as rewarding from behind the wheel.
2020 BMW X3 M Competition
BMW joins the compact performance SUV segment with the X3 M, and the one we have here is the even more powerful Competition model. It's super fun to drive, but it's also expensive. Which makes us wonder, who exactly is this SUV for?
2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Not all new cars are good cars. Case in point: the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Sure, it looks competitive on paper, and its acceleration is surprisingly lively. But in just about every other area, this compact crossover is a big ol' dud.
- : Have a look at Roadshow's favorite debuts from this week's show.
- : How does 54 miles per gallon highway and a solar roof option sound?
- : This excellent new crossover now gets a sporty-looking variant. You know, for kewl moms.
- : Cadillac unveils the totally redesigned 2021 Escalade.
- : Here's a look at all the car commercials from last weekend's Big Game.
- : According to a leaked job posting, the next 'Stang will arrive in 2022.
Hummer EV: Emme's got an opinion
Resident off-roader and truck-lover Emme Hall weighs in on GMC's new Hummer EV.
2020 Honda Civic Type R
The updated Civic Type R debuts in Chicago, and a few minor tweaks make one of our favorite cars even better.
Our UK team bids farewell to their long-term 2019 Mercedes-AMG E53 Coupe.