Good morning, afternoon or evening to you, Roadshow readers. Welcome back to the week in review. This week we spent time with some lovely cars and covered some pretty big new car reveals. Check out all the goods below, or click play above to dive in to some of the biggest topics of the week.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok spent time with the very cool Land Rover Defender X, and he really liked it, even if it misses some of the G-Class' swagger.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing drove the 2022 Audi RS E-Tron GT, and it is not a reskinned Porsche Taycan.
Is it a crossover? A sedan? Maybe a bit of both. Social Media Editor Daniel Golson took the Polestar 2 for a spin and found it oozes that certain cool factor that's hard to find.
- : The new i4 is coming this year and looks to tackle the Tesla Model 3 head-on.
- : We learned the Blue Oval plans to move a future vehicle out of an Ohio-based plant to Mexico. The UAW says Ford isn't honoring its contractual obligations.
- : The brand showed off the updated sports car and it looks like we'll still really love it.
- : The German automaker held a Tesla-style event and laid out its roadmap to an electric future.
- : The guys and gals at Shelby got their hands on another Mustang and created something wild.
- : Kia revealed its first purpose-built EV and the looks are kind of all over the place.
What's up with all the catalytic converter thefts? Get all the knowledge and learn what you can do about it.
We go hands-on with the heavily updated 2022 Nissan Pathfinder to see if it can take a crack at rivals.