Goodbye September, and hello October. Hopefully the fall temperatures are treating you well, Roadshow readers. We closed out September in a big way with a ton of great cars and loads of news. That includes a first drive of the new Rivian R1T electric pickup. Read all about it below, and check out a special discussion from the Roadshow News Recap right up above while you have some time this weekend.
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin got a first crack at the 2022 Rivian R1T. Was it worth the wait? Read on.
Sure, it's a weird-looking thing, but Managing Editor Steve Ewing found the 2022 BMW iX a fantastic electric SUV -- especially on the inside.
We check in with our long-term 2021 Volvo XC60 T8 to see how it's holding up this far into our 12 months with it.
- : The two-row version of the new SUV debuted this week, and it looks like a winner.
- : The company's first battery-electric car is coming soon, and we got a sneaky first look.
- : A hatchback! Bet you didn't see that coming.
- : It's a funky electric car, that's for sure, and we went in-depth with the car this week.
- : The brand apparently couldn't wait a month to show us the new sports car.
- : The first Air electric sedans rolled off the assembly line this week, and it's a huge moment for the startup.
Need more Rivian to satisfy your cravings? Check the truck out as it hits the trails.