Happy Ford F-150 Lightning week, Roadshow readers! This edition of the Week in Review is chock full of F-150 Lightning goods, but don't fret if you wanna hear more about something else. We drove some great cars and covered plenty of other stories as they unfolded. Check it out below or click play above for a discussion in Roadshow News Recap.
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning: A closer look at the Blue Oval's game-changing EVSee all photos
Reviews Editor Craig Cole didn't get to drive it, but he did get to ride in it! First takeaways are mighty impressive for the electric 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning.
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin got dibs on the 2021 Acura TLX Type S, and it's very good.
We had to say goodbye to our long-term 2020 Hyundai Palisade and Executive Editor Chris Paukert summed our feelings up well. We'll miss this rig.
- : The electric pickup made its highly anticipated debut this week, and it looks seriously impressive.
- : We checked out its , and more!
- : Not to let Ford have the entire spotlight, Toyota issued a preview for its new Tundra full-size truck.
- : The Manta GSe isn't heading to production, but it should.
- : The brand's first EV is heading to the US early next year.
- : We sat down with the firm's CEO and got the lowdown on brand's future.
Come along and take a closer look at the F-150 Lightning with us.