With Memorial Day on Monday, this week was a short one, but a busy one nonetheless. Several new cars debuted this week, including the 2021 Acura TLX, and we reviewed a number of important cars.
Here's a recap of our most important stories from May 24-30.
Hyundai's shapely new Sonata now offers a gasoline-electric option. With high style, lots of luxury and a smattering of onboard tech, this is one of the best hybrid midsize sedans you can buy today.
If you ask reviews editor Craig Cole, the Mazda MX-5 Miata is a supercar. Not because it's outrageously powerful or anything, but because it's super-duper at everything it does -- to the point that he'd much rather have one of these than some six-figure hyper-machine.
The Honda CR-V is one of the most well-rounded compact crossovers on sale right now. Its appeal only gets stronger when you consider its new gasoline-electric hybrid drivetrain.
- : The turbocharged TLX is one sharp sedan, and Acura's Type S badge is back, too.
- : We get a look at Hyundai's new midsize pickup out testing near Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- : The two-door Coupe and Cabriolet models round out Mercedes' refreshed E-Class lineup.
- : Mini's largest model offers a few modest tweaks for the 2021 model year.
- : The German automaker's midsize sedan gets a few nice styling and powertrain updates.
- : Ever wonder what we drive when we aren't testing cars? Find out here.
Buying a car in a pandemic
One of CNET's editors details the process of buying her new Toyota 4Runner amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Roadshow's favorite hybrids
From compact sedans to SUVs and, yes, even a supercar, here are our favorite vehicles with gasoline-electric propulsion.
2021 Acura TLX is a good-lookin' four-door
Get a detailed look at Acura's new sedan, including our first glimpse of the Type S.