This story is part of, our year-round collection of the best gift ideas.
Disney Plus is one of the in the world, and if you're not currently a subscriber, this is the best time to sign up.
The subscription gives you access to celebrated classics, including 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King, as well as more modern contributions such as, beloved kids' show and a bevy of . They're all worth it for full price -- but on sale, you can't miss.
Get the best price with CNET Shopping.
Love shopping online but don't have time to compare prices or search for promo codes? Our CNET Shopping extension does that for you, so you always get the best price.
Right now you can get Disney Plus for $80, a 39% savings, when you buy an annual plan. The offer is for the premium subscription version, which doesn't have ads. The deal ends on Dec. 7, so you have less than two weeks to sign up.
If you have kids and have yet to give in to Disney Plus, there is really no better time than now to subscribe to the streaming service.
Usually, Disney Plus' ad-free subscription is $8 a month (which comes out to $96 a year) -- but that won't last long. On Dec. 8,for its no-ad tier. A new tier with ads will be introduced as well, and cost $8 a month.
You can also save more by subscribing to one of Disney's bundle options, including Disney Plus (no ads), Hulu (with ads) and ESPN Plus (with ads) for $14 a month or the same bundle, but with no ads for Hulu, for $20 a month.
Best Cyber Monday Streaming Service Deals
- Hulu's Cyber Monday Deal drops the price to $2 a month
- Peacock's $12 a year Cyber Monday Deal
- Philo's Cyber Monday Deal makes the first month $5
- Sling TV's first month is half off for Cyber Monday
- Amazon Prime Video discounts channels and bundles for Cyber Monday
- Disney Plus Cyber Monday Deal drops one year of service by 39%
- Discovery Plus is $1 per month for three months thanks to Cyber Monday