If you didn't sign up for Hulu during the company's Cyber Monday deal, you missed out on some substantial savings. However, Hulu isn't leaving you out in the cold this winter. If you sign up for a plan now, you can get your first month free, then pay either $8 a month for the ad-supported tier or $15 a month for an ad-free experience. Just click the link below and then follow the link to sign up for Hulu only.
The deal is open to new customers or returning Hulu subscribers who haven't used the service within the past month. You can sign up for the limited-time free trial offer now and stream the platform's entire library.
A Hulu subscription gives you access to network TV shows including The Cleaning Lady, Abbott Elementary and The Patient. It also includes Hulu Originals such as Reasonable Doubt, The Handmaid's Tale and Reservation Dogs. It offers nearly the full slate of FX originals, including The Bear. Need more? Anime fans can stream new episodes of series such as My Hero Academia and the exclusive Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War.
In October, Hulu's price increased to $8 a month for its ad-based subscription and $15 for the ad-free version. You can also bundle Hulu with other services like Disney for an additional cost, but you will not have access to the 1-month trial.
Best Cyber Monday streaming service deals
- Peacock's $12-a-Year Cyber Monday Deal
- Philo's Cyber Monday Deal Makes the First Month $5
- Sling TV's First Month Is Half Off for Cyber Monday
- Amazon Prime Video Discounts Channels and Bundles for Cyber Monday
- Disney Plus Cyber Monday Deal Drops 1 Year of Service by 39%
- Discovery Plus Is $1 Per Month for 3 Months Thanks to Cyber Monday