Congratulations to Frank P. of Midlothian, Texas, for winning a Diamond Kinetics SwingTracker baseball diagnostics tool in last week's giveaway. This week, we're going luxe with the Braven Lux Bluetooth speaker.
The chic little palm-size speaker offers 12-plus hours of wireless playtime and includes a built-in power bank for charging your devices. It's water-resistant and available in three colors -- pearl, gold and purple. You get to choose which shade you want.
So what do you have to do to snag one of these sleek $99.99 speakers for free? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Braven Lux speaker, with a retail value of $99.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until April 27, 12:00 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, April 27, 2015. See official rules for details.
(And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter at @crave; some of our giveaways are now Twitter-based.)