Another week in the rearview, readers. Welcome back to the week in review so we can relive all the good stuff, and help you catch up on anything you may have missed. Read on for the biggest reviews and news stories, or click play right up above for a video discussion in the Roadshow News Recap.
Reviews Editor Emme Hall took the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe out into the desert to see how the plug-in hybrid does in the real world.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing took the 2021 Audi RS5 Sportback in its Ascari Launch Edition trim for a ride. He had one question: "Where's the drama?"
Reviews Editor Craig Cole spent time with the 2021 Kia K5 GT -- the sportiest of K5s on sale. What it all boiled down to was that the K5 GT checks all the right boxes.
- : Yes, Dodge is building an EV.
- During parent company Stellantis' EV Day, we got our first glimpse of the electric workhorse.
- : Aside from an EV push, Jeep teased a handful of tech features we could see from its SUVs in the future.
- : The little guy looks pretty neat, and it could be the next big thing.
- : The rear-wheel drive sport sedan is back and looks pretty great.
- : This car marks the end of an era for Lotus, and it looks pretty great.
Brian Cooley tells us how to brush up on our fuel-saving skills amid high gas prices.
Emme raced this electric ID 4 in Baja with Tanner Foust, and this is how it all went down.