Welcome back to another edition of Roadshow's week in review, where we take you on a journey through the top reviews and best stories from the week that was. It was a busy one, but dive in below, or check out the Roadshow News Recap video above to learn more.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok took the 2021 Lincoln Navigator for a drive this week and called it "American exceptionalism."
Reviews Editor Emme Hall checked in with Roadshow's long-term 2021 Acura TLX to talk about the "True Touchpad" tech found inside. Find out what she thinks of the system with a click below.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing took the 2021 BMW M5 Competition for a spin and found a lot more to like in this particular spec.
- : The brand has a new pickup truck coming and we got our first teasers for it.
- : The Korean luxury brand dropped a new concept car and it looks pretty lovely.
- : We received new data on the cars you should definitely consider for a preowned purchase, rather than new.
- : The president unveiled at $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan that calls for an enormous investment into EVs and charging stations.
- : The brand's first purpose-built EV sounds like it's going to be hoot with a lot of power.
- : The range-topping EV coming from Germany sports a massive Hyperscreen dash, and looks scrumptious.
Cooley on Cars tackles a bother of subject when buying a new car: the dreaded destination fee.