TP-Link registered its unannounced Kasa Smart Spot camera with the FCC, which published the filing on Monday. The filing includes the camera's user manual, as well as internal and external photos of the device.
Here are a few things the filing tells us about the Kasa Smart Spot cam:
- Live video at 1080p resolution.
- Two-way audio, so you can hear what's going on and communicate through the camera's speakers.
- Activity detection feature automatically records when it senses movement.
- Free cloud storage for two days worth of video, upgrade options available.
- It's controlled by the Kasa mobile app.
TP-Link didn't have any additional comments about the Kasa Smart Spot.