Netflix's historical hitis known for being pretty loose with historical accuracy, but this is something else. A new advert sees the show's Queen Charlotte get a sneak peek at the a mere 200 years early.
The release date for Bridgerton's season 2 is March 25. In the meantime, the Bridgerton advert was shown as part of Wednesday's, where the company unveiled the S22. Samsung also recruited The Batman to advertise its new , tying in with the movie coming in March in which Robert Pattinson plays the Caped Crusader.
In the Bridgerton ad, the new S22 is shown off to the queen, played by Golda Rosheuvel, who haughtily appraises the device before launching into a spinning dance.
The ad also includes a sly dig at Apple, as one "Lord Mackintosh" presents his new invention (a raincoat) to an unimpressed Queen. You know, Mackintosh, like Apple Mac? Fun fact: This is another bit of questionable history, as the Mackintosh raincoat is in fact named after Scottish scientist Charles Rennie Mackintosh. It was first sold in 1824, which to be fair is pretty close to when the show is set.
The entry-level Samsung Galaxy S22 promises improved cameras, stronger glass and a better screen. Samsung also announced the Galaxy S22 Plus starting at $1,000 (£949), and the higher-spec(£1,149).
Samsung Galaxy S22 series
- Samsung Galaxy S22 first look video: Hands on with all 3 new phones
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: Samsung's $1,200 luxury phone fully replaces the Note
- Samsung is phasing out the Galaxy Note, and it's about time
- Google Duo live sharing lets you watch YouTube with friends and work with them too
- Galaxy S22 gets Android 12's Material You design, so you can change all the colors
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra vs. Pixel 6 Pro: Specs compared
- The Galaxy S22 Ultra fails to excite this pro photographer. And that's a problem
- AT&T's Galaxy S22 offer allows for $800 off even if you trade in an older, broken phone