The NBA's conference finals are in full swing. On Saturday night, the Heat managed to beat the Celtics in Boston despite losing star Jimmy Butler in the second half, taking a 2-1 series lead in the East. Sunday's Western Conference final saw Steph Curry and the Warriors open up a 3-0 series lead on the Mavericks.
Monday will bring the action back to Miami with tonight's Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals, which starts at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT) on ABC.
All Eastern Conference finals games will air on either ESPN or ABC, with the Western Conference finals airing on TNT. With, cord-cutters can watch, no cable subscription required. Here's everything you need to know about how to watch or stream the 2022 NBA playoffs.
NBA Playoffs FAQ
What is the 2022 NBA playoffs conference finals schedule?
Here is the schedule for the next few days, including the series status. See NBA.com for the full schedule.
Monday, May 23
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics, Game 4, 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT) on ABC (Heat lead 2-1)
Tuesday, May 24
- Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks, Game 4, 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT) on TNT (Warriors lead 3-0)
Wednesday, May 25
- Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat, Game 5, 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT) on ESPN
Thursday, May 26
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors, Game 5 if necessary, 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT) on TNT
Friday, May 27
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics, Game 6 if necessary, 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT) on ESPN
What does the full bracket look like?
What channels will broadcast playoff games?
The NBA playoffs are airing on a collection of networks, including ABC, ESPN and TNT. The Eastern Conference finals will air on ABC/ESPN and the Western Conference finals will air on TNT.
The NBA Finals will begin on June 2 and air on ABC.
How can I stream the games on my phone?
If you have a live TV streaming service (like Sling TV, YouTube TV or one of the ones below), you can use its app. If you have cable or satellite, you can use your provider's app or one of the following (after logging in with your cable provider's credentials):
- For TNT games, you will need the Watch TNT app. Click on the person icon in the lower right and sign in under the section Sign in with your TV provider.
- For ESPN and ABC games, use the ESPN app. Click the gear icon in the upper right and then select Manage TV provider.
In all cases, you will need to have a TV package that includes ABC, ESPN and TNT to be able to watch NBA playoff games using these apps.
How to watch, livestream the 2022 NBA playoffs
As these games all air nationally and the best way to catch all the basketball action live, without cable, is with a.
YouTube TV costs $65 a month and offers all the channels you'll need for basketball.
Sling TV's Orange plan includes ESPN and TNT. While Sling lacks access to ABC, you can watch those games using the simulcast stream available on ESPN3.
DirecTV Stream's cheapest, $70-a-month Plus package includes ESPN, ABC and TNT.
Hulu Plus Live TV costs $70 a month and carries ESPN, ABC and TNT.
FuboTV costs $70 per month and also includes ABC and ESPN but not TNT.
Most live TV streaming services offer a free trial or discounts during the first month and allow you to cancel anytime. All require a solid internet connection. Looking for more information? Check out our.