2. Three trim levels: Entry-level versions will simply be known as Blazer. The sportier-looking RS will occupy the middle of the lineup, while the Premier will be the most luxurious, range-topping example.
3. Two engine options: A 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 193 horsepower and 188 pound-feet of torque will be thebase engine, while customers will be able to upgrade to a 3.6-liter V6 making 305 horses and 269 pound-feet.
4. Nine-speed transmission: Both the four-cylinder and V6 will be mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox.
5. Front- and all-wheel-drive versions of the 2019 Chevy Blazer will be offered.
6. Towing: Chevy says a V6-equipped Blazer is estimated to have a 4,500-pound tow capacity.
7. Sporty looks: Design influence from theis evident in the new Blazer with a big grille, tall hood, skinny headlights, sculpted sheetmetal, high beltline and strong rear haunches. Inside, the center stack and round air vents are also taken from the .
8. Cabin features: Sliding rear seats and dual-zone climate controls are standard. A panoramic roof and hands-free power liftgate will be options on the Blazer.
9. Technology: Chevy's latestwill handle infotainment with an 8-inch touchscreen, Bose audio, , and and offer up to six USB ports. Available safety technologies include adaptive cruise control and rear camera mirror.
10. On sale: The all-new 2019 Chevy Blazer will go on sale in January and will. That puts it on par with the , and .