Hello, hello, Roadshow readers. I'm back to give you a guided tour of the week that was, in this edition of the week in review. Editors had their hands full with great cars and the news cycle didn't let up in the meantime, so scroll on down to check it all out. Or press play above as we chat about the news in the Roadshow News Recap.
Reviews Editor Craig Cole slipped into the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe. Despite its way-too-long name, Cole found it to be a very capable and efficient machine.
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin drove the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and basically, it rocks.
Meet the latest rig to join the Roadshow long-term vehicle fleet: our 2022 Kia Carnival! Managing Editor Steve Ewing introduced us to the van this week.
- The troubled company invited Roadshow for a plant tour and a ride along in a beta version of its Endurance pickup. I detailed what I felt and saw.
- : The 2022 Civic Hatchback arrived this week with very European looks.
- : It's a plug-in hybrid and sports a new V6 engine. Oh, and it makes over 800 horsepower.
- : The president agreed to a cross-party effort that leaves out .
- : The brand revealed the new Carrera GTS, and it looks killer.
- : A new forecast shows the average price of a new car will be over $40,000 in June 2021.
Tag along as we check out the new Civic Hatchback!