Editor's note: This week's giveaway has a Twitter component. Please read the below rules carefully. We've turned off comments on this post to avoid confusion as to how to enter the contest.
Congratulations to Chris H. of Saint Joseph, Missouri, for winning a Playbulb Sphere color-changing light from MiPow last week. Now for this week's prize...
You're going to love this classic messenger bag. How do I know? Because I designed it myself. Then I went to the Timbuk2 factory a couple of miles from CNET headquarters in San Francisco to watch the team assemble it.
The gray-and-red carryall is large enough to fit a 15-inch laptop and a tablet in its spacious padded sleeves. Plus, it has felt-lined pouches inside to protect your phone's screen. I added an internal water bottle pocket and a thick pad on the strap to support over-the-shoulder wear. It's big enough to stuff in a jacket before slinging it across your back.
So how do you win this Timbuk2 bag worth $180? Please read our rules carefully, as they involve Twitter this week. And if you prefer two shoulder straps to one, be sure to enter next week's giveaway for a chance to win a Timbuk2 laptop backpack.
- Follow Crave on Twitter. If not already a registered user, register with the Twitter service and follow Crave @crave.
- Tweet this post. Tweet a link to this post, along with the text "This tweet just got me an entry into the Crave giveaway" with the hashtag #cravegiveawayTimbuk2
- Send only one tweet. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once per Twitter account. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) custom-designed Timbuk2 messenger bag, with a retail value of $180.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via Twitter direct message. The winner must respond within three days of the direct message being sent. If you do not respond within that period, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, February 15, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE OR WIRELESS DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, February 15, 2015. See official rules for details.