As I sit here and think about what I should discuss first, I forgot all about the things you will need to begin the task of creating your very own digital home. So, with that in mind, take a peek at this list of five necessities you will need to begin yo
As I sit here and think about what I should discuss first, I forgot all about the things you will need to begin the task of creating your very own digital home. So, with that in mind, take a peek at this list of five necessities you will need to begin your quest.
1. Electricity. Seems a bit obvious doesn't it? Sorry, it's a long list.
2. A Home or dwelling place. OK, so maybe this is a cheap one, but trust me, The Digital Home will do you no good unless you have a home, apartment, basement, cave, or whatever it is you call home.
3. A sincere love for tech. In the coming days and months you will be finding out about some of the most unique and useful products you have ever seen. With that said, how would you even care about these products unless you were a true-blue tech lover?
4. Some understanding of how to install and use your products I'll go out on a limb here and say that you are pretty knowledgeable about tech -- after all, that's how you got here. But as products become more sophisticated, setting those suckers up is becoming more difficult. So unless your pride tells you otherwise, read this site to plan your next purchase, and if absolutely necessary, read the manual. Believe it or not, it might actually make your day a bit better. Do you really want to sit in front of a dead product you've been dying to use, just because you can't seem to figure out what is wrong?
5. Willingness to try new things. Believe it or not, the majority of people like their one company and use products from that company without even considering another product. How many Apple fans out there wouldn't even consider using a Windows box or a Linux-based PC just because it doesn't have the Apple logo on it? Even worse, there are still far too many people using only Sony products because they have been using the company's products for years. We all need to learn to be more fickle; the more fickle we become, the more companies will be forced to improve their products.
On this site you will be exposed to a host of new companies and products that you have probably never heard of. But just because you haven't heard of them, it doesn't mean you should dismiss the company's products. Did you ever hear of Vizio five years ago?