We take a look at what products you, the dashing readers, have been craving the most and put it together into a lovely top ten guide.
Andrew LanxonEditor At Large, Lead Photographer, Europe
Andrew is CNET's go-to guy for product coverage and lead photographer for Europe. When not testing the latest phones, he can normally be found with his camera in hand, behind his drums or eating his stash of home-cooked food. Sometimes all at once.
At CNET UK we pride ourselves on delving deep into our grey matter each and every day to tell you exactly why you might -- or might not -- want the latest shiny tech. We'll tear apart everything from headphones to TVs, laptops to mobile phones, cameras to cars (if we feed Rory enough in the mornings) just so we can tell you if any of this stuff is worth your hard-earned cash.
Of course, we value your opinion too -- after all, you're the ones who are buying the stuff -- and that's why we put the 'Want it', 'Own it' and 'Not for me' buttons on all our reviews.
We've rounded up all the data from those buttons. Let's take a look at the top ten things you wanted the most in the last week.
1) Samsung Galaxy S2 -- In at number one is the Samsung Galaxy S2. This powerhouse of a phone has a gorgeous design and a wonderful 4.2-inch screen so we're not surprised it's so popular. We gave this bad boy our Editor's Choice award too.
2) Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro -- This tiny little chap proves Qwerty keyboards are still popular. Even with its diminutive size and restrictive screen real estate it's still high on your want-lists.
3) BlackBerry Bold 9900 -- Evidently BlackBerry isn't quite finished yet -- the new Bold is in high demand! It does look pretty snazzy and packs some powerful kit, so it's a promising new offer from RIM. Make sure to check out the full review later today (that link will take you there).
4) Samsung Galaxy Ace -- This cheap and cheerful chap packs some sweet Android features without demanding all your cash. It's that reason why it's made your top-ten list this week.
5) HTC ChaCha -- The ChaCha has received much like from you all. Evidently its pleasant keyboard and handy Facebook button really appeal.