Hey there, Roadshow readers, hope you're doing well. We're back with another week in review with plenty to talk about, as always. Scroll on down to recap the past week, but I encourage you to check out the discussion that Craig and I had on all these topics in the latest Roadshow News Recap, above.
I penned an update on our long-term 2022 Kia Carnival. It went on a beach road trip, and I also found out the van's a little too big for tiny parking garages.
Reviews Editor Craig Cole drove the 2022 Volkswagen ID 4 Pro S and said it's a good EV let down by the finer details.
Reviews Editor Jon Wong drove the 2022 Bentley Continental GT Speed and was blown away by its athleticism.
- : The startup built the first customer R1T electric pickup truck this week.
- : The automaker started preproduction of the electric truck and made a big announcement to do with production.
- : The EPA confirmed Lucid's mesmerizing range figure.
- : Wild stuff, I say. But it's real.
- : Storms drive up demand and ruin inventory. That's no good in today's car market.
- : In three cities, your next Walmart order may come via an autonomous Ford and Argo AI self-driving prototype.