CNET Update can't keep a secret:
Today's episode rounds up seven of Samsung's "secret" projects:
- Samsung is reportedly working on a . That means it doesn't need to be paired with a smartphone. It could be revealed in just a few months.
- We may soon see a that could rival the and Sony's .
- Samsung seems to be tinkering with a . With patents for eyewear and a trademark for "Gear Blink," all signs point to a new headpiece.
- What if Samsung's Glass-rival had a virtual keyboard? The Guardian reports on a patent that beams the image of a keyboard on your hands. (The world may not be ready for that. But Google also has a .)
- A new Galaxy Tab tablet could be unveiled June 12 during a in New York City.
- An updated version of the Galaxy S5 smartphone could be the . Reports say it would have , but it may only be for Korea.
- Another Galaxy S5 spin-off that we may see soon is the Galaxy S5 Active. The is said to have an that can be programed to open an app or perform different functions.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.