CNET's Cheapskate scours the Web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and much more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our.
Feel like winning some stuff? Gadgety stuff? You've come to the right place.
Think I'll call this the Sports and Leisure Contest. Here's what one grand-prize winner will receive:
- Jarv Big Shot water-resistant Bluetooth speaker with FM radio (pictured)
- Jarv Smart Bluetooth fitness band and activity tracker
- RevJams Vibe over-the-ear Bluetooth headphones
And three runners-up will receive one (but not all) of the following:
- Jarv Joggerz Pro Bluetooth sport headphones
- Jarv Pure Fit Bluetooth sport earphones
- Jarv Tank military-grade mobile charger
So, how do you throw your hat into the ring? Simple: See "How to enter," below, and hit the comments to answer one of the requested questions. Then vote in our poll. Then go about your business and wait for the prizes to roll in! Well, if you win, that is.
How to enter:
- Register as a CNET user (by clicking Join CNET in the top-right corner of the page). If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Go to the bottom of my blog post, click Show Comments, then answer one of these questions: "What are the most important features 'sport' headphones should have?" or "What are the most important features an activity monitor should have?" Then click Post Comment.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, October 2nd at 11:59pm PST.
- *Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a registered user of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/02/15. See rules for details.