Editor's note: this contest closed at noon ET on Monday, February 2.
Congratulations to Jean F. of Gainesville, Fla., for winning the second part of our CES-swag giveaway last week. With the big game coming up Sunday, you might have TVs on your mind. Big TVs. Guess what we have for you this week? Yup.
The entry-level TV, from Samsung's 4500 series, is valued at around $450, but you'll be getting it for free. All you have to do is follow the simple rules below and cross your fingers. This may be your lucky week.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Samsung PN51F4500BFXZA plasma HDTV, with a retail value of approximately $450.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until February 2, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, February 2, 2015. See official rules for details.
Good luck. (And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter: @crave)