Additions include striped versions of Apple's woven nylon bands, exclusive Nike bands that match its latest running shoes and a new two-tone version of the Apple Watch band from designer Hermès. All of Apple's new bands will make their way to Apple's website and authorized retailers later this month. Here's a quick rundown of all the new pieces.
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
The Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) will include new 38mm and 42mm models with a Space Gray Aluminum Case and Black Sport Loop.
Apple Watch Nike+
The Nike Sport Loop will now be sold separately, so you don't need to buy the special edition watch. New Nike Sport Band colors include:
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
The Apple Watch Nike+ (GPS + Cellular) will include new 38mm and 42mm models with a Space Gray Aluminum Case and Midnight Fog Nike Sport Loop.
Apple Watch Hermès
The Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour bands now feature contrasting color details. This includes:
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
To see all the new bands, visit Apple's website.