Apple is in the middle of testing a new version of the MobileMe webmail application, which a number of users have signed up to try. To keep users up to date with the latest fixes and known issues in the development of the new interface, Apple has a knowledgebase article they are keeping updated with news about past and current builds of the Web application.
Currently the June 2nd release of MobileMe Mail has the following issues and limitations:
- The MobileMe Mail Beta on the web is available in English only.
- To navigate to other parts of the MobileMe website, click the cloud icon in the upper-right corner, which will take you to MobileMe Calendar. From there, you can switch to any other MobileMe web app on me.com. You can also access a part of the MobileMe service by typing in the URL directly. See Accessing MobileMe Applications for more information.
- When attaching files larger than the maximum (20 MB), the alert message that appears may be generic.
- Subfolders cannot be moved to the top level.
- The color picker may not reflect the color that has been chosen when composing a message.
- Some message previews will not appear until you select the message.
- Mail rules created may not immediately take effect; you may have to wait up to 15 minutes before they are applied to new incoming messages.
- When replying to a message, pressing the Return key may move your cursor into the body of the original email.
In addition to these known issues, Apple has listed a number of addressed issues with the previous build. Keep updated with news and fixes by checking into the knowledgebase article: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4036