is one of the most affordable meal kit services. Right now, it's all but begging you to try its easy recipes risk-free for just . EveryPlate meals kits are already roughly the same price as if you bought all the ingredients at a grocery store ( ). With this deal, it's way, way cheaper than if you bought the groceries, even at a discount market like Trader Joe's or Costco.
I've looked and this is the best meal kit sign-up deal I've seen to date. There really isn't much of a catch as long as you remember to cancel after the promo ends. (Unless you love it and want to keep it rolling for the still-cheap price of about $5 per serving.) The tasty deal makes a great gift for a budding chef, a busy home cook or enlist a little convenience during these busy summer days.
So is EveryPlate good?
I'm glad you asked: I actually tested this budget-friendly player in the growing meal kit category, and you can read my. Spoiler alert: I was really impressed, especially for the price. EveryPlate manages to keep prices low by filtering out some fluffy accommodations you get with other companies, like catering to special diets or using trendy ingredients, but every meal I made tasted great. With EveryPlate, expect lots of hearty comfort foods like meatloaf with hoisin glaze and wasabi mashed potatoes or southwest pork rice bowls with kiwi salsa and lime crema. Many of the meal kits make for excellent grilling and warm-weather eats, I might add, and most are kid- and family-friendly.
What's the catch?
Does $1.49 per serving sound too cheap to be true? Well, it is and it isn't. You do have to order at least five meal kits and for four people each to get this per-serving price. Plus, there's a standard $10 fee for shipping. This is also a sign-up offer so your meal kits will go up a smidge after that but you still get 20% off the next few boxes. Choose fewer servings in your first bio and the cost is still under $2 but slightly more than $1.49.
Don't worry, you can pause or cancel anytime. If you've been curious about giving meal kits a try, I'd suggest taking advantage of this low-risk offer from EveryPlate while it's around.
More food and drink delivery recommendations
- How We Test Meal Kits
- EveryPlate Review: See How These $5 Meal Kits Fare in a Taste Test
- Are Meal Kits More Expensive Than Buying the Groceries? I Did the Math
- Best Cheap Meal Delivery Services in 2022
- Best Meal Kit Delivery Services for 2022
- Best Keto Meal Delivery for 2022
- Best Healthy Meal Delivery Services in 2022
- Mosaic Review: For Plant-Based Meal Delivery, It Doesn't Get Better Than This
- Best Meat Delivery and Subscription Services in 2022
- Best Wine Delivery Service for 2022
- Best Prepared Meal Delivery Services for 2022
- Best Healthy Meal Delivery Services for 2022