When the Xbox One launches on November 22, over 20 games will launch along side it.
The Xbox One retails for $499 and is bundled with a Kinect 2 sensor. The Sony PlayStation 4, which is $100 cheaper and lacks a bundled motion controller, ships November 15.
The Xbox titles include highly anticipated games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4, as well as casual games like Zumba Fitness: World Party and Zoo Tycoon.
While other games like Titanfall won't be available on day one, we should still see it at some point during Xbox One's launch "window". Which apparently stretches all to March -- Titanfall is set to release on March 11.
Check out the photo gallery below for more information on the 21 titles that will be available day one on the Xbox One and just so you're completely informed, you might want to check out what the competition is up to.
The full list of Xbox One launch titles is as follows.
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoe Mode, Majesco)