Target's 15 percent off sitewide Cyber Monday sale is back for 2017.
The sale doesn't require a coupon code -- the 15 percent discount is built into the pricing, and Target says that discount will be applied to anything that's already on sale on Cyber Monday.
While Target featured the same 15 percent off promotion last year, it does have something new for this year. As part of its "Cyber Week" sale, from Tuesday, Nov. 28 to Saturday, Dec. 2, it will serve up a series of digital daily deals. Get a sneak peek at those offers here.
It's unclear how good those deals are, but here are a few Target is highlighting:
- Sony PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport bundle for $300 (regularly $400). (See .)
- Free $20 Target GiftCard with purchase of BeatsX earphones or Beats EP headphones (regularly $150/$130; already on sale for $100 at many retailers, including Target)
- KitchenAid 4.5-qt. Classic Plus Stand Mixer, $200 (regularly $260)
- Keurig K200 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker for $90 plus free $20 Target GiftCard (regularly $120)
- Hundreds of toys up to 50 percent off from brands such as Lego, Pokemon, Nerf, Our Generation and more
And, of course, Target is offering a boatload of Black Friday deals starting as. See our favorites below.
Black Friday deals: See every Black Friday 2017 deal we've found so far.
Holiday Gift Guide: CNET's full gift guide, including dozens of products priced under $25, $50 and $100.