An official expansion pack has been announced for the hit real time strategy game Empire Earth II. Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will feature new campaigns and new features.
New features in Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy include:
- Two new modes, including Fealty Mode, where players on the ropes can declare -fealty," to become a permanent ally or vassal to another player; and Tug-of-War Mode, where multiple battles are fought across three, five, or seven maps with ultimate victory coming from defeating a foe on their home map.
- Three new globe-spanning campaigns will allow gamers to relive more of mankind's most legendary moments, from the time of the Pharaohs to the reign of Napoleon.
- Ten new combat units, including Zulu Warriors, Russian Howitzers, and Rafale Stealth fighters, with which to conquer the world's most powerful foes.
- Upgrades from regular units to powerful Heroes in victory.
- The ability to conquer, assimilate or ally with Native Tribes.
- New persistent units that will remain and retain upgrades across multiple scenarios.
- New strategies to master in new game modes, with advanced units and additional civilisations.
- A new editor that allows the player to create unique custom civilisations.
- A streamlined and improved multiplayer matchmaking interface.
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will arrive February 2006.
Keep up to date with the latest games news, reviews and features by signing up to CNET.com.au's free Games Spotlight weekly newsletter. Sign up now!