Lenovo's 10.1-inch Yoga Tab 3 Plus is all about entertainment. Just like its predecessor, this year's model is designed to enhance the TV and video-viewing experience. But unlike the, announced at last year's IFA, the Tab 3 Plus doesn't have the projector that Lenovo promised would be great for watching movies and TV at home.
That's not necessarily good. The unique projector feature made the Tab 3 Pro one of the best tablets for watching video, especially with friends. But at a starting price of $500, £350 and AU$699, that took it out of the budget running. This projector-less model starts at $300 or £280, which converts to AU$400.
But at least Lenovo keeps the built-in kickstand, which was incredibly useful for standing up the tablet. You can even let it hang from a hook in your kitchen or bedroom.
Here's what else you'll find:
- 10.1-inch 2K display (2,560x1,600 pixels)
- Four front-facing JBL speakers
- 13-megapixel camera, 5-megapixel front-facing
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- 9,300 mAh battery with a rated 18 hours of life
- 32GB storage, 3GB RAM
- Splash-proof body (IP52)
- Four configurations: Hang, tilt, stand, no stand
- Colors: Black, gray
The tablet goes on sale in October.