Bad news: there are no sales on the, one of the holiday's hottest products. But you can get discounts on accessories for the portable console.
Amazon is having a rare sale on Switch accessories, and not just third-party ones: Nintendo's Joy-Cons -- even the red and blue ones -- and the Pro Controller are on sale, too. (These are all from Amazon.)
- A pair of Joy-Cons is now $67.99 (15 percent off, normally $80), and yes, the red and blue model is in stock. This is the deal to get if you've even been slightly thinking of extra controllers (for games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, it's essential for four-player mode).
- The really good Pro Controller is $59.49, which is $10 off the normal price.
- The Hori Compact Playstand is $9.09, which is $3.90 off the normal price. I've never used it, but it's gotten good reviews, and for under $10 it's a decent experiment for tabletop gaming.
- If you have four Joy-Cons and want to charge them all at once, this four-controller charge dock for $18.98 ($11.01 off) might be your best bet.
- Amazon Basics has a carrying case that holds the Switch and the dock and charge cords (for long holiday trips) for $15.99 ($14 off).
- Amazon Basics also has a slim carry case for the Switch and games, and it's just $9.98 ($4.01 off).
- The official Nintendo AC adapter is also on sale, in case you need a spare, for $25.49 ($4.50 off).
- Hori's car charger for Switch is a few dollars off, too, at $16.82 ($3.17 off).
: See the best Cyber Monday 2017 deals we've found so far.
Holiday Gift Guide: CNET's full gift guide, including dozens of products priced under $25, $50 and $100.