The contents of the update were reported by AllGamesDelta. You'll need to have an online connection and space on your hard drive if you're interested in features such as Photo Mode, Weapon Selector and Encounter Select, among others. Take a look below for full details on the day-one patch.
Version 1.01 Patch
- Multiplayer support
- Single-player Encounter Select
- Bonus feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus feature: Render Modes
- Bonus feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus feature: Single-player Modes
- Bonus feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
Uncharted 4's release date was broken in the UK after copies of the game were stolen in transit. In response, PlayStation games development director Shuhei Yoshida warned fans against potential spoilers.
"As with most Naughty Dog games, the unfolding story is such an integral part of the experience and for this reason we wanted to warn you to beware of the potential for spoilers [that may be] posted by people with access to stolen copies of the game," he said.
"We know that very many of you have been looking forward with great anticipation and excitement to the latest masterpiece from Naughty Dog. From what I have played of Nathan Drake's latest adventure, I can tell you that it is very much worth the wait."
After years of development and multiple delays, A Thief's End is now due out on May 10. Uncharted 4 is expected to be the final game in the series developed by Naughty Dog, and the last starring Nathan Drake. The Uncharted series may live on outside of Naughty Dog, however.
For more on Uncharted 4, check out GameSpot's recent coverage:
- Uncharted 4 Interview: Naughty Dog on Crafting a Legendary Ending
- How The Last of Us Made Uncharted 4 a Better Game